If they are numeric values, you can do a test to see if they are numeric with IsNumeric before using it as varchar in the query. Why are you casting MY_NO aswyntermoonwolf
I have a six digit number (MY_NO) with leading zeroes. It is stored in the data as a VARCHAR. I have the following query of queries:ihatespam22222
Update on the Payflow gateway ... I was attempting to access my "free" account. In order to do so, I needed to change the url to user payflowlink instead ofihatespam22222
- Cold Fusion
- Oct 26, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.