No activity in last 7 days
Cognitive neuroscience is one of the fastest growing fields of the 21st century. With increasing knowledge of the brain's localized function, linguistics, anthropology, philosophy, chemistry, physics, psychology, and computational neuroscience, 'cog neuro' investigates the nature of intelligence, behavior, sleep, and the role of the arts and sciences. Scientists and non-scientists alike should enjoy the interesting discussions here. Join and tell a friend!
- Dec 15, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.