Re: Split-brain subject (continued...)

  • whistle_22
    Message 1 of 720 , Nov 15, 2000
      Thank you a lot, loveland101<br>This issue is
      probably overpassed your research area, I hope this topic
      doesn't involve too much in order to cause you all to
      spend much time on discussing this topic with me.
      Thanks for these messages you've posted.<br>whistle
    • charles_w_2000
      Message 720 of 720 , Dec 5, 2012
        --- In cognitiveneuroscienceforum@yahoogroups.com, volleyball_scientist wrote:

        > Hi there - is anyone attending SFN... - would like to get in touch with potential attendees - especially those in vision/visuo-motor integration

        ---

        http://www.balametrics.com/
        http://www.infinitywalk.org/

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliptical_trainer