Re: Actually....

  • whistle_22
    Message 1 of 720 , Sep 1, 1999
      milkyway709<br>I know you are really romantic
      person. <br>And from the second stanza of this poem,I'd
      say you haven't had a wrong judgement of the world of
      "enchanted", its word could feel of the fantastic of meaning,
      and connotes about the hill that will be slanted
      someday but really solitary.<br>I like this poem,he's an
      outstanding poet,and it could let me think of those scarlets
    • charles_w_2000
      Message 720 of 720 , Dec 5, 2012
        --- In cognitiveneuroscienceforum@yahoogroups.com, volleyball_scientist wrote:

        > Hi there - is anyone attending SFN... - would like to get in touch with potential attendees - especially those in vision/visuo-motor integration

        ---

        http://www.balametrics.com/
        http://www.infinitywalk.org/

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliptical_trainer