Magazine Copied Neuron's Question

  • SFTesla
    Message 1 of 720 , Jul 2, 1999
      The popular American magazine "Psychology Today"
      has offered its answer to the big question we all
      dealt with months ago, mainly "What's so sexy about
      scars?" (& the new tattoo craze). Turn to page 46 in the
      July/August issue to see their results.<br><br>Of course, you
      can simply scroll back and read the comments we all
      had on the subject.<br><br>There's even, what else, a
      web site to conduct even more research on the subject
      (click below). Be prepared to answer some pretty
      personal questions. No, there's no need for you to click
      on your tattoo to log on to this little talked about
      (and appealing or unappealing) form of
      sex.<br><br>Drugs are out...scars are
      in<br><a href=http://people.we.mediaone.net/bava/sharon/index.html target=new>http://people.we.mediaone.net/bava/sharon/index.html</a>
    • charles_w_2000
      Message 720 of 720 , Dec 5, 2012
        --- In cognitiveneuroscienceforum@yahoogroups.com, volleyball_scientist wrote:

        > Hi there - is anyone attending SFN... - would like to get in touch with potential attendees - especially those in vision/visuo-motor integration

        ---

        http://www.balametrics.com/
        http://www.infinitywalk.org/

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliptical_trainer