Urgent!!

  • iamamaniacin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      I am working on sigle neuronal level interconnectivity prediction. I
      am employing Integrate and fire model for action potential generation.
      I am not resorting to any conductance based models like Hodjkin Huxley
      model. My doubt is, how to realize integrate anf fire model for cable
      structures like a dendritic tree. The related material which i have
      got explains only for an isolated branch. I appreciate any
      mathematical model or any papers on the aforementioned problem. Thanx
      in advance.

      Regards
      Pradeep