International Medical News

  • christiannordqvist
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Dear All

      I would like to introduce you to my website –
      www.medicalnewstoday.com

      It contains headlines of the latest medical news from around the
      world. Six new headlines are added each day.

      Thanks.

      Christian Nordqvist
      Christian@...
    • christiannordqvist
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2004
        Dear Members

        I would like to introduce you to my website –
        www.medicalnewstoday.com

        It contains headlines of the latest medical news from around the
        world. Fifteen new headlines are added each day.

        We would love to have contributions from members.

        Thanks.

        Christian Nordqvist
        Christian@...
      • lady ganesha
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
          Dear Christian Norquist
          There is a high tech terrorism going on that is being completely ignored by both the medical and mental health profession, and law enforcement agencies. The link below outlines this kind of technology, which may seem to be just science fiction theory, but it isn't. I have been victimized by this method for many years and there are hundreds of other people like me who also suffer from this kind of abuse of electronic devices.

          This is not a laughing matter and it needs immediate attention by authorities because we are truly on the threshold of a major social catastrophe if public consciousness is not immediately and vigorously educated as to the great threat this is to individual health and social safety.

          http://bugsweeps.com/info/electronic_harassment.html

          Another page of links describes several different kinds of mind control technology:

          http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=mind+control+technology

          These links are to companies that can help you victimize others with this devastating technology, espeically sexually and there is no one to stop these people from doing what they do: http://www.tifareth.com/tifareth.html, http://www.seductionscience.com/?r=1

          As you can see from the above link, this technology is now in the hands of many individuals who are using it to sexually torment and torture their chosen victims. I know only too well how this technology works.They do it by altering your brain EEG waves, which alters you brain/body chemistry.

          http://www.eeginfo.com/info_what.html

          If you read this above link carefully, you will see that they say "a person plays with their own brain waves like a video game" but the problem today lies in the fact that they also play with other people's brain waves. And where this technology is designed to create positive neurofeedback for good behavior, the perpetrators of this technology on unsuspecting victims try to make their victims do illicit, immoral and humiliating things.

          For example, these case histories:http://members.aol.com/alanyu5/part2d1.htm
          http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/040108/suspect.shtml

          This is the text of another case that I don't have a link for:
          The confirmation of The Zilsonian Theory of behavioral influence via lucid dream induction was confirmed this week by the arrest of a pennsylvania man who tried to influence his 10 year old stepson into killing his 4 year old brother via lucid dream influence techniques. The tape the man used in his attempt at mind control
          murder was turned over to the police by the man's distraught wife.This theory of JZ's long considered speculative by the 'wireheads' of the MC community has now been confirmed. This was sent by Zilson today to MC_L and other mainstream list

          "were the guy knowledgable, he would have used other
          techniques, that would have induced his target into
          craving a deeper sleep. What techniques? Hit the target with pressure waves, or cause muscle siezures when the targets breathing became relaxed indicating the onset of the sleep state. This disruption would have made the child,fight to sleep, and once asleep he probably would have been too far under' to have consciously heard the messaging. Thus the criminal in this case would not have been caught."

          One of the problems of getting these people properly diagnosed is the fact that the victims are chosen whose testimony will not be taken seriously. The people who are being victimized are often already diagnosed as mentally ill, or known to be drug addicts, convicted felons, known sex offenders and others who are considered deviants of society. Another group victimized are people who claim to be psychic or clairvoyant, and therefore considered nuts by the general scientific community.

          Because of this, there has been very little verification done of the testimony of individual victims as no one takes their statements seriously.

          There are legitimate clinics that use various aspects of this technology for positive behavior modification therapy and it does wonders to change uncontrollable deviant behavior. Unfortunately, it has fallen into the hands of people who are using it to sexually seduce women and to torment their enemies.

          This is becoming a truly dangerous technology and as of yet, there are no law enforcement agencies that one can turn to for help and no clinics set up in the mental health fields to deal with this kind of mental abuse. MOST MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS ARE NOT INFORMED OF IT.
          SKULL VOICES *** One of the really scary parts of mind control technology is the ability to 'implant' voices into another persons skull, so that they think they are 'hearing voices'.

          http://www.conspire.com/brainscan.html

          It is now being commercially sold by Sony Corporation. But until now, no one knew this was possible and many people have been going out of their minds thinking that they were really hearing voices. You can't understand how devastating this can be when you have no knowledge of the technology or any idea that someone is victimizing you in this way. See this link: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=The+TS41+handset%2C+Sanyo&btnG=Google+Search

          Silent Sound technology can be applied on the level of individuals, groups, communities via satellite, direct tv, cable networks, churches, stadiums, nightclubs, any place where there is a sound system already in place. It can be used to effect mass population control. There is little doubt in my minds that the individuals involved in Iraq's suicide bombings, and 911 disaster were/are being manipulated by this mind control technology.

          Reply if you want me to send you more links, Sincerely, Lady Ganesha

          Dear Members