13957Leading Researchers & Expert Organisations in Neuroscience/ Cognitive Neuroscience

  • jplumb687
    Nov 19, 2013
      Hi all,

      There was an email in this group last week about - Psychwire - a new free resource based social media site exclusively for professionals working in mental health and behavioral science.

      In regards to the neuroscience/cognitive neuroscience fields there are some credible associations and not-for-profits such as PsycBITE (a site that ranks neuroscience research), Australian Society for the Study of Brain Impairment that have useful free resources that I've begun following and some brilliant networks on the site that you might find beneficial such as Brain Impairment - Research & StudyNeuroscience Community and Excellence in psychosocial rehab after traumatic brain injury that I've joined and begun contributing to as well.

      If you have a spare minute, please check it out! I think you'll find it very worthwhile :)  www.psychwire.org

      Julia Plumb
      PhD Candidate
      UNSW