My Message to Fox News

  • jim_sorensen_80233
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Subject: Thank you to Brit Hume

      Mr. Hume:

      Thank you for your unbiased, fair, inquiring treatment of the Fait
      Tax issue in last evenings program. You are a true professional and
      I greatly appreciate your coverage of such a major issue.

      I have been a long promoter of ridding our country of the dreaded
      Internal Revenue Service and the counter-productive income tax in
      favor of a progressive national sales tax. It is far better to tax
      the things that we don't want more of than the things that we need
      more of.

      Thank you and keep up the good work!

      Jim Sorensen