Highlands Ranch

  • Jody
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2009
      Is anyone in this group from the Highlands Ranch area? I would like to arrange a sit down sometime.
      Thanks
    • Roy Fritts
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2009

        I'm just south of C470 on Santa Fe.

        Feel free to give me a call.

        Roy Fritts - Broker
        Fritts Realty, LLC
        Commercial/Residential
        Real Estate & Mortgage
        720.201.4591
        303.734.7159 fax
        www.royfritts.com

        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2009
          HI Jody,

          I live near Granby, CO and have no idea of any groups close to the area.

          Let me know what you find out.

          Thanks
          George

          All is not lost! Click now for professional data recovery.
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsKQyxTT6nZbkLG85oreR6Tbl3aDy15eL8b85kDWc0SlrDQ8V1saJa/