Re: [cofairtax] Re: Denver Tea Party - April 15th

  • Daniel Lawson
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8 3:35 AM
      Sorry about the delay, I don't check my Yahoo email very often. Glad to hear you will be at the Springs rally. I'm not aware of a local supplier, I bought mine from the FairTax.org website myself, also picked up the T.E.A (Taxed enough Already) pack.
      I did attache the flyer to my original post. But here it is again.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 8 3:37 AM
        Good news, hope to see you there. If you look around you might notice me. 6'8" tall.

        > Is anyone planning on going out for this? I will be inviting my family and relatives. I will also be providing them with a FairTax Tshirt and printing out some flyers.
        >
        > City: Denver
        > When: April 15, 12:00pm - 1:30pm
        > Where: West steps of the Capitol, 200 East Colfax
        >
        > http://taxdayteapar ty.com/

        I will definitely be there if I am not out of State for work.
        With my FairTax Gear of course.