FW: A European Style Tax?

  • Scheduler
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Philip Hinson <plh001@...>
      To: FairTax District Directors <FAIRTAX_DD@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 4:56:40 PM
      Subject: A European Style Tax?

      http://money.cnn.com/2008/12/01/news/economy/tully_vat.fortune/index.htm

      The editor needs to hear from FairTax supporters.  He needs to hear lucid and well thought out arguments relative to why the FairTax is superior to a VAT.

      Phil Hinson

    • Jim Sorensen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
        I would love to respond but I could not find out how to do that.

        Jim
        MODERATOR'S NOTE: Click on the author's name

        Real Life is in the Real Jesus!