FW: [wafairtax] "FairTax Proposal Popular With Pols" (Huntsville, AL, Times)

  • Scheduler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008

      -----Original Message-----
      From: wafairtax@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wafairtax@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of bill spillane
      Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 5:31 PM
      To: FAIRTAX_DD@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wafairtax] "FairTax Proposal Popular With Pols" (Huntsville, AL, Times)

    • jmarnich
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
        We sure missed a chance to show our stuff at the Colorado Republican State Convention.

        I tried to get info directly from Fair Tax and they were not very helpful. Wierd!!!

        There were many "independent", "non-partisan" groups/think-tanks there with tables.

        Anyhoo... We need to get going on getting our group organized.

        Who is the facilitator of this forum?
        Who is the main Colorado Fair Tax contact?
        Does anyone have a direct contact at the Fair Tax?
        Where would we get materials for local state festivals?
        Are people willing to pitch in for a booth at these festivals? Usually it's only $75 or could be free for non-profits.
        ETC...

        We should be putting together our own list and share that list accordingly (with respect to privacy of course) and brain-storm and get energized.

        Thank you,
        Joe Marnich
        Broomfield, Co.

      • Adam Maynard
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008

          Wow that sounds like it would be great.  I am new to the group.  I am not sure who is the facilitator.

          I have noticed a loss of momentum, maybe its just me.

          Keep after it.  Nice Herring form you.

          Adam Maynard

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008
            To anyone who will listen,

            I have been posting to a blog
            (http://voiceoftherockies.blogspot.com/2008/05/fair-tax.html). I need
            some other people posting to the site in order to show support. There
            is one other guy posting but he is misleading people and I need some backup.

            Thanks,

            Shawn Mullen