FW: FairTax Training and Networking Workshop

  • Genie Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Genie

      -----Original Message-----
      From: FairTax [mailto:bounceback@...]
      Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 7:22 PM
      To: genie@...
      Subject: FairTax Training and Networking Workshop

      Dear FairTaxers,

      Did you know that FairTax.org is coming to San Diego, California to
      train volunteers in your area?

      National headquarters will be sharing recent successes and giving you an
      opportunity to meet like-minded FairTax supporters in your community.

      In addition you will receive training and interactive workshops in the
      areas of:

      * Media
      * Lobbying
      * Grassroots politics

      July 11, 2006
      Tuesday 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
      Marriott San Diego Mission Valley
      8757 Rio San Diego Dr.
      San Diego, CA 92108
      RSVP@...

      Registration starts at 4:30 PM and the training ends at 9:00 PM

      This training is free, however, if you would like to make a donation to
      help cover the cost of a meal and conference room expenses, donations
      will be accepted at the door. A contribution of $20 is suggested.

      If you would like to be a part of this exciting opportunity please
      R.S.V.P. by e-mailing RSVP@... or by calling 1-713-963-9023 ext.
      9614. Don't forget to tell us which of these workshops you will be
      attending. Include your full name, telephone number, and e-mail
      address. A free meal will be provided so when you R.S.V.P., please tell
      us if you have any special dietary needs such as diabetic, vegetarian,
      or kosher.

      Space is limited, so don't wait!

      FairTax Grassroots Team
      1-800-FAIRTAX (toll free)
      713-963-9023 (Houston)

      You received this e-mail because you joined our list through our online
      registration, e-mail newsletter, petition, direct mail effort or phone
      bank. If you do NOT wish to receive e-mail updates about the FairTax,
      please pardon our e-mail (and accept our apology). You may reply to this
      message with the word 'remove' and your original registration e-mail
      address (genie@...) in the subject line to be removed from our
      e-mail list.

      Contributions to Americans For Fair Taxation are not tax deductible
      because we lobby for you in Washington, D.C.