Re: [cofairtax] Fair Tax is real tax reform, not a Fairy Tax

  • Jim Richardson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
      Good Letter Charlie!

      Jim Richardson
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:33 PM
      Subject: [cofairtax] Fair Tax is real tax reform, not a Fairy Tax

      I am rather surprised that someone in your position would put yourself in such a foolish light.  You make the Fair Tax sound like a silly tax time idea that just came up this year.  In fact the fair tax is a real alternative to our broken tax system that has many serious supporters for years.  Consider, for example, the 69 US Representatives and 6 US Senators. have already become co-sponsors of  HR25/S25 – hardly a fly-by-night statistic.

      If you take time to seriously consider the bipartizen plan and how it will effect the US and world economies, I think you will re-consider your flippant comments.  Read, learn and make a decision based on the facts – you may still be against it, but you will not be foolish!

      Here are some economists views to get you started:  http://www.fairtax.org/pdfs/Open_Letter_President.pdf

    • sjmilon@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006

        Well said! I hope he will rethink his stupid comments study it closer and realize the value Fair Tax would have on our nation!! Please keep up the good work. I don't really have the time to devote to being much support but I'm praying for all the wonderful volunteers that are working so hard to achieve the Fair Tax. I appreciate the input I get via the e-mails. Bless you all!
        Shirleen Milon, Loveland, CO