Photos for site

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2012
      If anyone has any photos of disc golfing at codorus or codorus and would like them added to the slideshow at the yahoo page send them to design@...
    • jay.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2012
        Thanks to those involved in trimming, pruning.weed wackiness and generally helping get Codorus tournament ready and nice to play for the general public also.

        Thanks to Ian for upgrading the website....send him pics to use on the homepage so we can keep a constant turnover of new images promoting
        Codorus.

        A lot of pathways and fairway edges have been cleared thus far.

        Blue 4 fairway cedar, bush, and tree branches have been trimmed up.

        Blue 6 ..... Trimmed off the lower branches of all the cedars to give a bit more ceiling height and also the brush and briars around the base of all the hardwoods has been cleaned and cleared. Blue 6 looks very nice.

        They seem to be forgetting to mow Blue 15 completely, so ill contact the maintenance dept and see what is is going on there...in the meantime , I think the entire area around Blue 15 basket needs some attention. I would like to get a 30' circular area around that basket cleaned up. We'll take out some scrub foliage ....drag it completely out of the way and also trim up that area that leads out to Blue 9 basket.

        Anything else you can think of please post here, or send me an email.... Jdot1955@...

        If you are lookin for a way to help out...you can start around BLUE 15 basket and work back towards the Tee.
      • jay.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
          Info from Joey Mela...

          The Eric Yetter championships registration will open June 5.... It is expected to fill in a very short amount of time so if you want in, register as soon as it opens.

          Please pass this info on to your various club message boards.
        • jay.
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
            Blue 15 has been mowed, fairway trimmed, and a wonderfully cleared area around the basket.
            Thanks T. Rang