Saturday round and clean up

  • freighttrain39933
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2012
      Codorus Blue Course Saturday Morning at 8:30. I will have stock with me and shirts. Bring a light tool or a trash bag (i'll bring bags). Play and spruce up the trails of the back 9 and x. Depending on time I may do the front 9 as well.
    • freighttrain39933
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2012
        8:30 blue course be there or be square. Start playing at 9:00. I will have stock.

        --- In codorusdiscgolf@yahoogroups.com, "freighttrain39933" <trumptrain@...> wrote:

        > Codorus Blue Course Saturday Morning at 8:30. I will have stock with me and shirts. Bring a light tool or a trash bag (i'll bring bags). Play and spruce up the trails of the back 9 and x. Depending on time I may do the front 9 as well.

      • jay.
        Message 3 of 5 , May 21, 2012
          Anyone with good creative skills interested in keeping this website home page up to date w/scheduling of upcoming events and follow up with some results, new photos, etc

          ALSO, I will probably be playing 27 holes on Saturday morning... tee off 9:30 9:45 to get a player perspective of how the course is looking and to know what we need to work on for the upcoming tournament. Blue and X

          IF anyone knows or sees who is littering the course with National Bo beer cans..step up and let us know. There will be a reward of a couple FREE discs given to anyone who can help us catch him and have the park rangers remove him.
        • jay.
          Message 4 of 5 , May 23, 2012
            received word that the Park will fully prosecute the person or persons littering the National Bo beer cans all around the disc golf course... or any littering for that matter.

            if anyone has any knowledge of who this is, contact me, the park office or any ranger you see.
          • jay.
            Message 5 of 5 , May 24, 2012
              Codorus play on Saturday....9 30 tee. Red

              Play the course ...get a feel for what all is left to be spruced up.