Cooker layouts

  • Crawdaddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2011
      Hey all,

      We will make any division so long as the required minimum is met!

      MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 PLAYERS TO HAVE A DIVISION!!!

      1st round, the pins will be in the long positions (the current layout). 2nd round, the pins that can be moved will be re-located to the short positions. Hole 16 will be in C, then A

      * all PRO's & MA1/MM1/FW1 will be playinglong tees(except hole 18,concrete tee-island hole 2nd round)
      * all MA2/FW2 & MG1 will be playing concrete(regular) tees
      * allJr divisions & MA3/FW3 will be playing Ace tees
      See ya Saturday.

      Peace & good tossin',
      Crawdaddy

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2011
        Crawdaddy,
        Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be there Saturday.
        Hope that isn't problem. MPG 2845 A. Lewis Graninger if that helps at all.
        See you early Saturday morning.

        Thanks,
        Lewis

        From: Crawdaddy <_r8rfn1@..._ (mailto:r8rfn1@...) >
        on hole 16 which tee will the intermidiate be playing