Re: [Codorus Disc Golf] Partner needed

  • fred hickman
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2010
      No worries, I will call him now.  I will let you know the outcome of my call either tonight or tomorrow.  Fred

      From: fred hickman <fred_hickman2000@...>

      Sender: codorusdiscgolf@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 17:49:51

      To: <codorusdiscgolf@yahoogroups.com>

      Owen needs a partner for Akron.....I will get in touch with him if you cant....

      From: cblack129@... <cblack129@...>

      Subject: [Codorus Disc Golf] Partner needed

      To: "Codorus" <codorusdiscgolf@yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Monday, December 27, 2010, 12:12 PM

      I'm looking for a partner for the tournament at akron on saturday and codorus on sunday. Anybody???

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

    • jay.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
        Thanks to all for putting on and supporting Doubles - Putters Only disc golf at Codorus. Good job to all who helped put it together.

        Next up is the Mini/BIG Disc ICE BOWL in Feb.... and then the TRIPS DOUBLES SINGLES on the RED and Cross Country Courses in March.

        We are all working towards getting a "stone wall island" around RED 10 basket...

        : )