Thanksgiving Day Play

  • stumpy_37223
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2009
      Some of us will be meeting on Thanksgiving Day 8:00 am at the Blue Eagles parking lot, No rain we will play 18, Rain we will play 9
      hope to see some of you come out for some disc golf fun. And happy Turkey Day!!!!!!!
    • lumberjackdiscclub@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 24, 2009
        What kind of disc golfer would only play nine wholes because its raining? You get out there and have fun, only call the game while on the course, the weather men aren't always right.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 24, 2009
          one with out an umbrella lol looks like Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the low 40s. NO RAIN buttercup you have fun in the AM and happy turkey day to all.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 24, 2009
            Good luck in your fair weather golfing. LOL. Happy thanksgiving week. Happy tossing

            one with out an umbrella lol looks like Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the low 40s. NO RAIN buttercup you have fun in the AM and happy turkey day to all.

            --- In codorusdiscgolf@yahoogroups.com, lumberjackdiscclub@... wrote:

            > What kind of disc golfer would only play nine wholes because its raining? You get out there and have fun, only call the game while on the course, the weather men aren't always right.

          • Donnie Eck
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 24, 2009
              I'm thinking about playing Black Friday also. Not sure what time. Is anyone is down for that too?

              P.S.
              The rain always makes for better disc golfing!

              -theDonnieLlama