Conrad Weiser Historical Park Open Sept 20th , 2008

  • William Geibel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Once again , as the long days of summer fade into shorter and shorter
      days of light and we approach the days of fall , we also come to
      gather at one of our favorite disc golf hang outs . Conrad Weiser
      Historical Park and Homestead will host the 28th annual tourney .
      All the names and people will be in attendance once again so make the
      journey to one of the most beautiful one time only disc golf
      destinations .

      Pro - $25
      Am - $20
      Jr - $15
      Saturday Sept 20th , 2008 RAIN OR SHINE
      Tee time 9:30 AM

      WE all hope this year will be as good as last .
      Please contact Bill Geibel lafsaledog@... or 717-615-0129 if
      you need more info .
    • nick peters
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        very cool.  Having grown up in Lancaster county...I would love to play this.  However, being 3000 miles away doesn't work.  Is this just a once a year type thing?

        cheers,
        ...nick

        Once again , as the long days of summer fade into shorter and shorter

        days of light and we approach the days of fall , we also come to

        gather at one of our favorite disc golf hang outs . Conrad Weiser

        Historical Park and Homestead will host the 28th annual tourney .

        All the names and people will be in attendance once again so make the

        journey to one of the most beautiful one time only disc golf

        destinations .

        Pro - $25

        Am - $20

        Jr - $15

        Saturday Sept 20th , 2008 RAIN OR SHINE

        Tee time 9:30 AM

        WE all hope this year will be as good as last .

        Please contact Bill Geibel lafsaledog@hotmail. com or 717-615-0129 if

        you need more info .