Re: [Codorus Disc Golf] North vs South @ Codorus

  • greg dornbush
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2006
      hey clint, cant wait for the tourny on sat. what time the festivaties start?

      Clint Rey <clintrey@...> wrote: Hi everyone,

      The InnColor CE-Minis are here and they look GREAT. The weather is
      still forecasted as a beauty (for November!). We will raffle off an
      Innova Travelar Basket for a buck a chance and we are having SIX CTPs
      for "Disc-O-Choice. If you put in for the Ace-pot you will get the
      mini (80 Available). You will get a Friends of Codorus Mini if we run
      out of InnColor. The pot will be a minimum $100 payoff that we will
      add to pending attendance. Someone/s will surely hit it with all 54 AM
      Tees played. The event will pay for someones State Flag at the USDGC
      next year 2007. We have all the latest and greatest discs from your
      discing pleasure if your so inclined. We will have some chow while it
      lasts and we hope to see as many of you as possible. Everyone is
      welcome no matter what your playing ability.
      Did I mention...GO NORTH!
      Regards,
      Candyman

    • Jay.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2006
        NORTH vs SOUTH RESULTS / "the BATTLE at Codorus"

        NO 2 meter rule 49 degrees / 7 mph winds

        1. s Dean Pfeifer 155 + ctp shootout / MD
        2. n Jay. Gobrecht 158 + ctp shootout / PA
        2. s Pat Pitts 158 + ctp shootout / MD
        4. n Phil Denhardt 159 + ctp shootout/ PA (closest )
        5. s Glen Hatfield 160 + ctp shootout/ MD
        6. s Terry Roddy 162
        7. s Wayne Zink 163
        7. s Ray Thompson 163
        9. n Andy Unger 164 + ctp shootout / PA
        10. n Nathan Laughman 169
        11. n Tweep 170
        12. s A. Lewis Graninger 173
        12. n Tim Reppert 173
        14. s Tom Edwards 174
        14. n Micah Sullivan 174
        14. n Clint Rey 174
        14. n Owen Hileman 174
        14. n Bill Binder 174
        14. s Dan Becker 174
        20. s Mike "Toad" Myers 175
        20. s Mark Sherwood 175
        22. s tighe Holden 176
        23. n Bill Geibel 177
        23. s Michael Sihler 177
        23. n John Light 177
        26. s Tim Minefski 179
        26. n Scott Ward 179
        28. s HAWK Corrick 179
        29. n Nate Rau 180
        29. n Paul Wojcik 180
        29. n Brian Case 180
        32. s Rich "dr.evil" Myers 182
        32. n Brad Stewart 182
        34. n Larry Entz 183
        34. n Erik May 183
        36. n Sullivan Verwey 185
        37. n Gabe Bankes 186
        37. n Terrance "skip" Hummigl?
        39. s Tom Kim 188 (throwing all lefty)
        39. s D.J. Wimer 188
        41. n Jesse Oakes 190
        41. n Jon McDowell 190
        43. s Jeff Ramer 192
        44. n Jeff Turley 195
        45. n Keith Clinton 196
        46. n David Paul 199
        46. n Adam Vanleet 199
        48. s Adam Stine 201
        49. n Greg Dornbush 206
        49. n Chris Pumarejo 206
        51. n Brennan Lee 207
        52. n James McBride 216
        53. n Bob Wilder 225

        thanks to ALL the volunteers / the Codorus parks people / Micah
        Sullivan for clearing all the T pads on the Blue & X holes / Clint &
        Bill / the food preparers / TIM Conrad and Julie / The federal and
        union soldiers who fired the 2 minute warning & start signals (Tim
        Snook & son ). Jesse Oakes from Damons who provided the chili.... and
        anyone else who stepped in to lend a helping hand... we appreciate
        your help and contribution very much.
        would u like to have this event continue.....
      • Lynn Baker
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 19, 2006
          Sounds like you guys had another great tournament, sorry I could not
          make it to support the north. Saturdays are very difficult with my
          wife's work schedule, I'm usually tied up babysitting. I had a
          wedding to attend during your last tournament. I love playing at
          the Cod, so I hope to make the next one.

          I hope you continue this event next year.

          Lynn

          --- In codorusdiscgolf@yahoogroups.com, "Jay." <gobrechtja@...>
          wrote:

          > NORTH vs SOUTH RESULTS / "the BATTLE at Codorus"
          >
          > NO 2 meter rule 49 degrees / 7 mph winds
          >
          > 1. s Dean Pfeifer 155 + ctp shootout / MD
          > 2. n Jay. Gobrecht 158 + ctp shootout / PA
          > 2. s Pat Pitts 158 + ctp shootout / MD
          > 4. n Phil Denhardt 159 + ctp shootout/ PA (closest )
          > 5. s Glen Hatfield 160 + ctp shootout/ MD
          > 6. s Terry Roddy 162
          > 7. s Wayne Zink 163
          > 7. s Ray Thompson 163
          > 9. n Andy Unger 164 + ctp shootout / PA
          > 10. n Nathan Laughman 169
          > 11. n Tweep 170
          > 12. s A. Lewis Graninger 173
          > 12. n Tim Reppert 173
          > 14. s Tom Edwards 174
          > 14. n Micah Sullivan 174
          > 14. n Clint Rey 174
          > 14. n Owen Hileman 174
          > 14. n Bill Binder 174
          > 14. s Dan Becker 174
          > 20. s Mike "Toad" Myers 175
          > 20. s Mark Sherwood 175
          > 22. s tighe Holden 176
          > 23. n Bill Geibel 177
          > 23. s Michael Sihler 177
          > 23. n John Light 177
          > 26. s Tim Minefski 179
          > 26. n Scott Ward 179
          > 28. s HAWK Corrick 179
          > 29. n Nate Rau 180
          > 29. n Paul Wojcik 180
          > 29. n Brian Case 180
          > 32. s Rich "dr.evil" Myers 182
          > 32. n Brad Stewart 182
          > 34. n Larry Entz 183
          > 34. n Erik May 183
          > 36. n Sullivan Verwey 185
          > 37. n Gabe Bankes 186
          > 37. n Terrance "skip" Hummigl?
          > 39. s Tom Kim 188 (throwing all lefty)
          > 39. s D.J. Wimer 188
          > 41. n Jesse Oakes 190
          > 41. n Jon McDowell 190
          > 43. s Jeff Ramer 192
          > 44. n Jeff Turley 195
          > 45. n Keith Clinton 196
          > 46. n David Paul 199
          > 46. n Adam Vanleet 199
          > 48. s Adam Stine 201
          > 49. n Greg Dornbush 206
          > 49. n Chris Pumarejo 206
          > 51. n Brennan Lee 207
          > 52. n James McBride 216
          > 53. n Bob Wilder 225
          >
          > thanks to ALL the volunteers / the Codorus parks people / Micah
          > Sullivan for clearing all the T pads on the Blue & X holes / Clint
          &
          > Bill / the food preparers / TIM Conrad and Julie / The federal and
          > union soldiers who fired the 2 minute warning & start signals (Tim
          > Snook & son ). Jesse Oakes from Damons who provided the chili....
          and
          > anyone else who stepped in to lend a helping hand... we appreciate
          > your help and contribution very much.
          > would u like to have this event continue.....

        • notstonedmason
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 20, 2006
            Thanks for another excellent tournament Jay, Clint and whoever else
            helped! Newbie Bob "DFL" Wilder and I had way too much fun! Keep up the
            great work!
            -Gabe