lost disc

  • Matt Myers
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2005
      I dropped my 167gram white super rock with silver
      lettering on the back nine on the blue course today it
      has my name and e-mail address on it if found e-mail
      me, put it in the box, or return it to me at the
      tournment sunday, reward if found and returned
      Thanx

      MATT MYERS

      __________________________________
      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
    • ferretdance03
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2005
        i lost a yellow champ sidewinder today on blue 4. i hoestly have no idea
        where it went, i had my dog with me and she got all squirrely right as i threw, i
        took my eye off the disc, ad now i'm posting a lost disc message...it has my
        email on it, brad@...

        thanks.
      • jimm@par-two.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2005
          Brad:

          If your dog was freaking out and you were disorientated during the throw I
          would suspect alien abduction... Do you feel like you have been probed?

          Jimm
          <http://www.par-two.com/> PAR-TWO Disc Golf Society
          Interested in buying discs? Some collectable... Enter my store
          <http://www.par-two.com/oscommerce/>
          _____

          i lost a yellow champ sidewinder today on blue 4. i hoestly have no idea
          where it went, i had my dog with me and she got all squirrely right as i
          threw, i
          took my eye off the disc, ad now i'm posting a lost disc message...it has my

          email on it, brad@...

          thanks.

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "codorusdiscgolf
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/codorusdiscgolf> " on the web.

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          _____

        • Joe Krepps
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
            I played Blue 4 four times today. Didn't see it but if it
            shows up in the Found Box, I'll e-mail you right away.

            Joe, Keeper of Found Discs
          • garythrush
            Message 5 of 12 , May 11, 2010
              I lost a green gateway organic wizard on #12 blue yesterday on the right hand side of the fairway. If anyone finds it, please call me at 717-576-9928

              Gary
            • neilm
              Message 6 of 12 , May 29, 2010
                I lost a yellow star destroyer on red 2 it went off to the left of the fairway
              • cblack129@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 12 , May 29, 2010
                  About how far did it go
                  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                  I lost a yellow star destroyer on red 2 it went off to the left of the fairway

                • neil mundorff
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 30, 2010
                    its about level with basket but just way in to the brush. i throw blue course and x's all the time this was first time throwing red but i looked at map and it looked like there are 2 different baskets for hole 2 if thats correct i was throwing at the closer basket

                    I lost a yellow star destroyer on red 2 it went off to the left of the fairway

                  • Ed
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 15, 2011
                      I lost my blue star sidewinder on red number 6 yesterday if anyone finds it please let me know. Thanks, Ed
                    • jay.
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 17, 2011
                        Just to let you all know.. I've ordered some INNOVA discs... There was a request for more OVERstable discs so that's what was ordered. Weights will vary according to what they had available at the time I ordered.

                        I also ordered some of the 2 new releases.. The WEDGE and the STAR VULCAN. When they come in I'll post... and you can get in touch to get em while they last...

                        Jay. jdot1955@...