Women Matters radio interview

  • CODEPINK Orlando
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2008
      Click here if you have time to listen to the radio interview I did today on Sarasota's WSLR. It takes a really long time to load and it's a full hour long show but the music is GREAT! and I was able to speak at length three or four times.  I thought it was going to be a 5 or 10 minute interview but Lauren couldn't make it and there were no commercials so I probably got 20-30 minutes to promote CODEPINK on the air waves.  : )

      Thank you to all the women and men out there who inspire us, who are making change in their communities and our world!  Yes we Can!

      peace,
      deidra

      --
      CODEPINK is a women initiated grassroots peace and social justice movement that
      seeks positive social change through proactive, creative protest and non-violent direct action.

      Read our local and state CODEPINK news here:  www.codepinkalert.org/orlando & www.codepinkalert.org/florida
      View CODEPINK Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/codepinkalert/sets