[Fwd: Peace Forum & primaries,]

  • jacque@codepinkalert.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      Hi Pinks,
      Below find Pierce's notes from last Saturday's meeting.
      We also discussed having Holly Near visit Gainesville in May and I heard from her this morning...her booking agent has May 21-25 available and is trying to arrange some other venues in Florida for the same week. So, we'll keep you posted but we are keeping our fingers crossed that Holly Near will visit in May. I'll keep you posted. - Jac.