Gainesville Vans to Miami for CIW Protest at BK Headquarters

  • Jacqueline Betz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007
      Hi Pinks and Friends of Pinks,
        Consider going to Miami to support the farmworkers march.  See details below.
      Jacque

      Subject: Gainesville Vans to Miami for CIW Protest at BK Headquarters

      Hey all,

      There will be two vans driving down to the Coalition of Immokallee Workers Protest in Miami this coming Friday, November 30.
      Vans will leave Gainesville on Thursday Nov. 29 at 5:30 from the Criser Hall on the UF campus and due to exams they will return on Friday after the march is over.
      We are asking for a $15 donation, which will cover the costs for driving down, and a place to sleep once we are in Miami.
      The march is going to be 9 miles, and is bound to be crazy with tons of people, floats and latin music!
      http://www.ciw-online.org/2007_BK_March/index.html

      If you are intersted, please send your name, email, and phone number to BurgerKingProtest@... or

      contact Monica at 863.207.2689 or Tina at 239.247.2459
      We need your information as soon as possible!

      In Solidarity,
      Students for a Democratic Society