- Please read. thanks. Subject: These are the people who beat up the Gold Star Father in DC Sept 15th, they will be in Orlando on the 27thMessage 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2007View SourcePlease read. thanks.Subject: These are the people who beat up the Gold Star Father in DC Sept 15th, they will be in Orlando on the 27thFLORIDAGATHERING OF EAGLEShaveKOOKS IN THE WIRESEAGLES UP!
Fighting the Insurgency at Home
Saturday, October 27, 2007
1000 HourHERITAGE SQUARE PARK65 East Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32801On the grounds of the Orange County Regional History Center
(To find us, follow the flags;to find them, follow your nose)RED, WHITE and BLUE are the colors of the day. Bring flags, banners, signs, megaphones, family and friends and lets show the vocal minority that they don't speak for the silent Majority.COUNTER RALLY to the united for peace and justice and code stink rally scheduled that day at noon. We have permits to line the entire route of their march after our rally inHeritage Square Park.For more information, please contact:EAGLESUPFLORIDA@..., visit the following web site www.GatheringOfEagles.org, or subscribe to our mailing list atGatheringofEagles-Floridafirstname.lastname@example.org.
- More Stories from the Code Pink Panty Raid
- by Kristinn Taylor, GOE/Free Republic
- Okay, it wasnt really a panty raid, but we did get the pinkos panties in a bunch. Besides, I like the headline. What the D.C. Chapter did do was hold a stealth freep of Code Pink at their Washington, D.C. headquarters Saturday afternoon. The part about the bogus police, fire and BOLO calls is true.
- Six D.C. Chapter members, a member of Gathering of Eagles, Iraq war vet Phil Kiver and two of his friends went to the so-called Code Pink House at 712 5th St., NE (attn. Keith Olbermann, dont get your panties in a bunch: Code Pink publishes this address all over their website) to call for their eviction over zoning violations. Specifically Code Pink is running a corporate lobbying office in a zoned residential neighborhood, operating a boarding house for transients and operating a kitchen. The house they are renting is zoned for single family dwelling. It sits right in the middle of a block of residences.
- We arrived at 2 p.m. carrying copies of a zoning complaint that had been filed back in May with the D.C. government to give to the Pinkos neighbors. It appears the D.C. government has not taked action on the complaint.
- As we were unloading our freep stuff from one of our cars up the road from the Pinkos office, a woman (not wearing pink, BTW) asked if we were there to protest Code Pink. When I told her, Yes, she immediately got on her cell phone and walked around the corner at 5th and H St. A couple minutes later she ran sprinting past me and hauled her ample behind down 5th St. to the Code Pink office where where she turned and raced up the stairs in to the front door.
- About five minutes later, the first of many police officers to be called to check us out this afternoon arrived. I informed the officer, who was driving an unmarked car, that our intentions were to have a peaceful, lawful demonstration for a few hours. I explained that we were there to call attention to the neighbors of the failure of the D.C. government to act on the zoning complaint, as well as protest Code Pink in general.
- The officer was satisfied that we were acting within the law and left.
- The first of several neighbors came out to talk with us and shared her opposition to Code Pink roosting in her neighborhood. She said they are out in the street at all hours of the night, that they bring their buses down the street and park them, that vans with signs that say, Our Troops Must Die are parked on the street where her son, a three-tour Iraq vet home on emergency leave can see them.
- She gladly took several copies of the zoning complaint to share with her neighbors.
- The Pinko with the ample behind came back out of the Pinko office and walked back up to H St. She told us we should go to Iraq, which drew catcalls from the veterans and parent of a Marine currently in Iraq among us.
- A few minutes later we received our second visit from the D.C. Police. This time it was a regular police vehicle. I spoke with this officer with the same result: we were acting within the law and he left.
- A few minutes later we received our third visit. This time from a D.C. Police officer on bicycle patrol. I spoke with him as I had spoken with the previous officers.
- One of the Pinkos came to the front door and asked the officer to come speak with her. She told him that she was basically alone in the office. We couldnt clearly hear the rest of what she said, but it sounded like she was bothered by the presence of the protesters on the sidewalk.
- While the officer was inside talking to her, several fire trucks came down 5th St. and stopped just past us. We didnt smell any smoke (beyond the cigars and cigarettes we were smoking) and didnt see any sign of a fire.
- The police officer came back out of the Pinko office and told us that were acting within the law. When we told him this was the third time we had been checked out he told us that the police had to respond everytime a call is made, which we understood. While the officer was inside, we were joined outside by a couple more police officers on bicycle patrol. These two officers stayed watching over us until we were done after the first bicycle patrol officer departed.
- The Battalion Chief for the fire department came over to talk with us about the call he was responding to. He said that they had received a call about the smell of burning paper in the neighborhood, but there was no fire to be found. He lamented that large numbers of firemen were having to check out this bogus report.
- All this happened within the first hour of us being there. In the meantime we were talking to more neighbors about Code Pinks presence in the neighborhood. Some didnt care, but many of them did. One even brought us bottled water to thank us for doing what we were doing. He told us how the Pinkos improperly stored trash in their backyard was drawing rodents. Another neighbor walked up to us with a large axe in his hand and demanded to see our permit. I told him we didnt have one. He went over carrying his axe to complain to the police about us but to no avail. We didnt need a permit for what we were doing.
- We spied one of the Pinkos up the block returning from a protest dressed in costume. When she saw us she turned around and went back up the block, presumably to use the alley entrance to the office.
- The Pinkos did not want to dialogue with us today, like they usually do. Instead they hid inside their office and peeked out from behind the window blinds most of the time we were there.
- We ended the freep after two hours and bid au revoir to the two bicycle patrol officers. A funny thing happened to Iraq war vet Phil Kiver, who had to leave a few minutes early, as he drove away. He had driven about fifteen blocks when he was pulled over by a marked D.C. police cruiser. The officer told him that there had been calls all afternoon that his car was being driven erratically all over D.C. Unknown to the officer, Phils car had been parked right in front of the Code Pink House for the previous two hours. I wonder who would have made calls like that to the police? Phil checked out okay and was allowed to go about his business.
- I wonder what the penalties are in D.C. for making false police and fire reports? I guess Ill have to find out.
- Pictures from the freep should be posted tomorrow evening sometime.
- We will be going back to freep the Pinkos again soon. Stay tuned for details.
- Honor roll for today: Freepers Doctor Raoul; BufordP; Jimmy Valentines brother; Trueblackman; Mr. Trooprally and kristinn. Chief from the Gathering of Eagles, Phil Kiver and two friends.
- Share This
- Eagles protest Code Pink House in D.C.
- GOE Eagles joined Free Republic in demonstrating in front of the Code Pink House in Washington, D.C. on Saturday. Ten gentlemen took station near the Code Pink house and distributed information to passing neighbors about the violations of local zoning codes that Code Pinks occupation of the house represents.
- Situated near Capitol Hill, the East Coast Corporate Headquarters of Code Pink (incorporated as a lobbying group) is located in a residential neighborhood. Code Pink also operates the property as a boarding house, charging a voluntary rent of $150 to $300 per month with as many as 20 guests at a time. Neither of these activities are permitted in a residential zone.
- Neighbors of the Code Pink house commented about charter buses parking in the residential area, trucks blocking the street and loud discussions all hours of the night. Free Republic supplied the neighbors with the telephone numbers and information to file additional complaints.
- Additional demonstrations will be held during coming weeks.
- Share This
- Chris Hill Shrugs Off Bombastic School-yard Threats From IVAW Activist
- Adam Kokesh claims to be a veteran who joined the Marines to preserve the right of others to choose to not join the military. (Theres a mushy ideal you dont see every day.) He claims he was barely honorably discharged in 2006. He is unemployed (not hard to believe) and now prides himself on being a full-time activist with Iraq Veterans Against the War. In keeping with his groups willful demagoguery and libelous tactics, he has posted a highly inflamed and erroneous account of an incident at GOE III. Furthermore, his readers boast that Chris photo is being sent around the internet so they can identify him and have offered to post Chris home address.
- We dont want to drive Eagle web traffic to his site, so we have posted it here as an alert. In a title seething with trumped up aggression, Kokesh threatens:
- Heaven Help This Guy If I Run Into Him On The Street
- Then, in order to foment outrage on his little blog, Kokesh goes on to completely misrepresent what happened at GOE III:
- The Bastard Who Jumped Carlos
- Here is the bastard from Gathering of Eagles who jumped Carlos on Sept 15, seen here with his biggest supporter and good friend and pal GWB, at a White House breakfast hosting The G.O.E. and Chris Hill three days AFTER they attacked Carlos, in full knowledge and clear support for what had been perpetrated. We can have no illusions about what we are fighting -
- These are the hired Brown Shirts, organized and financed by we
all know Who.
This is all part of The Plan, part of business as usual.
Its time for business as usual to be stopped.
- As Cindy just wrote: Imagine.
- Chris Hill (National Director of Ops for the Gathering of Eagles, a pro-war advocacy group) and other members of his group verbally and physically attacked a Gold Star father of a fallen soldier who was participating in a anti-war march on 9/15. The Gold Star father, Carlos Arredondo, was marching with a picture of his fallen son when Hill and members of the pro-war group began verbally harassing him and then physically confronted him to take away the photo of his son. In the process Mr. Arredondo was knocked to the ground and kicked. Hill wrestled the photo of Mr. Arredondos son, Alex, away from Gold Star father, claiming to have liberated it. The Gathering of Eagles Group had attended the anti-war march for the purpose of harassing and intimidating the protesters.
- Three days later, the President, his wife Laura, Condi Rice, Karen Hughes, and, of course, fellow chicken-hawk Dick Cheney hosted a breakfast on the south lawn of the White House to honor pro-war groups, including the Gathering of Eagles, who they consider to be properly supporting the troops. Although the attack on the Gold Star father was well known at the time, the President proudly takes a photo with Chris Hill to show that this is his kind of guy.
- The attached photos are of Chris Hill posing with Bush on the WH lawn, and Chris Hill and fellow G.O.E. at the anti-war march.
- Chris Hill has a statement for the Eagles concerning the post and its implied threats:
- Well, as you can see from the post, outright lies have not been enough for the anti-American forces. They have now resorted to a threat of physical violence against me in a public forum. Other threats have been made before this, both against me and others, but always via email, or in forums. This changes things.
- I assure I am taking it seriously, but not overly. Anyone who would make such a public proclamation is obviously engaging in the vilest demagoguery. I am only posting it here to prevent all of you from going to his site. That will only assure that it stays up longer. I am fervently asking that no one take any action to rebut this, in any way, shape, form or fashion. Do not post responses here or elsewhere regarding it. Do not respond to any bait regarding it.
- Remember the mission is what is important. We cannot jeopardize the cause. Our men and women in uniform need champions. If just one person responds inappropriately, it will be spun as if it was a coordinated, endorsed attack by our organization and all we have work so tirelessly for will be lost. Do not worry about me either. I have taken certain legal precautions and I am, now and forever, an infantryman. I will watch my six. Thank you for the support.