Fw: BREAKFAST MEETING AT PERKINS

  • Jacqueline Betz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006

      Howdy and Happy 2006!
        This Saturday  groups of peace folks around the country are meeting and sharing their ideas for peace.  Here in Gainesville, see below....  Please post this breakfast meeting at your listserv.  See you there! --  Jacque Betz, 468-2101.

      SATURDAY JANUARY 7TH, BREAKFAST MEETING AT PERKINS:

      WHEN:  10:00am (I'll be there by 9:30). January 7, 2006, Saturday
      WHERE:  Perkins Restaurant on Newberry Road just west of the Oaks Mall, near I-75 and Newberry Road.  We have reserved a private room for our informal meeting.
      WHO:   All Folks interested in ending the war in Iraq in 2006!  We need YOU!

      There are many many peace actions in 2006 to choose from.  Why pick just one????

       The "Jig" is up on Bush Administration  We felt the tide turn.  Let's work together on some great projects in 2006.

      SIGN UP BELOW TO LET Faith KNOW YOU ARE ATTENDING (or just show up)

      Agenda:

      CREATE A 2006 CALENDAR.
      Out of Iraq Phone Blizzard on Monday, January 9
      MoveOn's OPERATION DEMOCRACY - MoveOnGainesville:
      State of the Union Action http://www.worldcantwait.net/
      Inter-National Womans Day Action http://www.codepink4peace.org/
      March 18-19-20th 24/7 FOR PEACE http://answer.pephostorg

      Faith C. Carr, AfterDowningStreet Local Contact
      352-335-0771
      Gainesville FL

      DEAD:  1/4/2006  -- 2182