Rally SAT: Stop Gun Violence

  • Miriam Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      I received this from Move On. A local Stop Gun Violence vigil hosted by local Move On member Karen E. Please come & share with others!
      Miriam Elliott
      Gainesville Interfaith Peace Coalition, based out of The Beltram Peace Center at Emmanuel Mennonite Church

      No More Murders!! Stop Gun Violence Vigil (a MoveOn.org Coalition event)

      Bo Diddley Plaza
      Saturday, 23 Feb 2013, 5:00 PM

      Let's gather together to honor the deaths of too many murdered children and adults!! We will hear some great speakers from community activist groups, the local faith communities and our citizens, including you and talk about how to work together as a community to address this issue!! Sign up on Facebook, too!! https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/events/324387844348145/

      Message from host: Bring a candle please.