Join Us: Anti-Militarism Picket Tomorrow

  • Ku
    Message 1 of 82 , Nov 12, 2012
      Dear All:

      Join us in our weekly anti-militarism sign-holding tomorrow.

      Our STANDARD TIME SCHEDULE is from 4:00 pm. to 6:00 pm., every 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at Archer Rd. and 34th St., every 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at Univ. Av. and 13th St.

      Peace. Ku

    • Ku
      Message 82 of 82 , Aug 26, 2013
        Dear All:

        So, it's that time again. The Fall semester has started, students are back.

        Join us in our weekly anti-militarism sign-holding tomorrow.

        We will be at the Corner of Univ Av and 13th St.

        Our DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME SCHEDULE is from 4:30 pm. to 6:30 pm., every 1st