Trayvon Rally, local victim of law

  • Miriam Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2012
      Subject: Update to Trayvon Rally

      There will be a march down 15th street preceding the actual church rally. The march will begin at approx 5:30pm at the corner of NE 23rd avenue and NE 15th street, and will proceed down 15th street to the church parking lot.
      The rally will begin inside the church sanctuary following the march.

      Call Rev. Griner at 665-4066 or 377-5022 for further updates.
      Sent from my iPhone