Re: [codepinkgainesville] Action this FRIDAY, May 9 Stearns Gvl Office, 4 pm GO SOLAR GO WIND NO TO COAL NO TO NUKES!

  • Jacqueline Betz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2009
      Sorry for the confusion of dates.  We meet FRIDAY, 4 p.m. when is May 8.

      On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 5:52 AM, ROBERT TOMASHEVSKY <BOCO4E@...> wrote:

      May 9th is Sat. Is it the 8th or the 9th? Thanks, B.

      1. "U.S. PIRG: 100% Auction For All Cap and Trade," Hill Heat, September 20, 2007
      http://www.moveon. org/r?r=51388&id=16056-9269179- YjC6Ctx&t=5

      2. "New Study Says Reducing Emissions Will Lower Energy Costs," Union of Concerned Scientists, April 21, 2009
      http://www.moveon. org/r?r=51389&id=16056-9269179- YjC6Ctx&t=6

      Want to support our work? We're entirely funded by our 5 million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.

      PAID FOR BY MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http://pol.moveon. org/. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. This email was sent to Jacque Betz on May 5, 2009. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. To remove yourself from this list, click here.