[OOT] LOWKER PHP PROGRAMMER

  • fahmilu kurniawan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2013

      URGENTLREQUIRED

      RED Comm is one of the leading creative digital agency, we are currently growing rapidly and in need of PASSIONATE individuals who are ready to make a difference in the industry. Our company has handled various brands and clients from varying industries both national and multinational.

      Personal Requirement:
      • Male/Female max age 27.
      • Min. 3 years experience in the similar field
      • Proactive person with good attitude to endure tight deadlines
      • Can work as team as well as stand alone, with minimum or no supervision
      • Good communication skill
      • Easy and Fast Learning
      Skills Needed:
      • PHP
      • CSS, HTML, XHTML, HTML5, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY
      • Good knowledge in OOP
      • Codeigniter 2.x Framework is a must
      • Facebook & Twitter API experience is a plus
      • SVN / GIT is aplus
      • Have knowledge about MySQL and database concept.
      Send the following completely:
      • Full CV
      • Recent Self Photo
      • Portfolio
      • Current and expected Salary
      Send all 4 items above to our email at wahyu@...
    • Fajar Sulaksono
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2013
        mantaaab gan ...

        On 02/09/13 13:06WIB, fahmilu kurniawan wrote:

[...]

      • Muhamad Fauzi Nirwansyah

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2013
            websitenya keren ya , full flash .

            --- In codeigniter-id@yahoogroups.com, fahmilu kurniawan <mel_on57@...> wrote:

            > URGENTLY REQUIRED
            > RED Comm is one of the leading creative digital agency, we are currently growing rapidly and in need of PASSIONATE individuals who are ready to make a difference in the industry. Our company has handled various brands and clients from varying industries both national and multinational.
            >
            > Personal Requirement:
            > * Male/Female max age 27.
            >
            > * Min. 3 years experience in the similar field
            >
            > * Proactive person with good attitude to endure tight deadlines
            >
            > * Can work as team as well as stand alone, with minimum or no supervision
            >
            > * Good communication skill
            >
            > * Easy and Fast LearningSkills Needed:
            >
            > * PHP
            >
            > * CSS, HTML, XHTML, HTML5, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY
            > * Good knowledge in OOP
            > * Codeigniter 2.x Framework is a must
            > * Facebook & Twitter API experience is a plus
            > * SVN / GIT is aplus
            > * Have knowledge about MySQL and database concept.  Send the following completely:
            >
            > * Full CV
            > * Recent Self Photo
            > * Portfolio
            > * Current and expected Salary
            > Send all 4 items above to our email at wahyu@...

          • Humaedi hume
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 10, 2013
              ayo ji, ngelamar... biar ketemu alumni lg disono.. :p

              --
              hum\e
              Nuhun Pisan :)