x-mas

  • Carsten Otto
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2002
      Fellow listeros,

      this way I want to thank you for your support for this list, the help,
      hints and comments for "newbies" as well as the fruitful discussions we
      had about the different topics related to csw.
      For the next year I'd like to improve the functioning of the list and
      would appreciate any comment and/or proposal for features, etc. we could
      add to the list.
      And by this way I'd like call for someone to join our team of
      moderators, so if anyone is interested in support the list actively pls.
      drop me a line.

      OK, I wish you a merry christmas and all the best for the next year.
      May it be a peaceful and scientifically successful year for all of us.

      Carsten Otto