Re: Written codeswitching

  • Linda Ohlson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
      Ok, I will. Thank you!

      /Linda (Sweden)

      --- In code-switching@y..., <marilyn.martin-jones@r...> wrote:
      > You might want to get in touch with a Ph.D. student here in Sweden
      who is doing rather similar research in the USA - looking at the work
      of Chicano authors.

      carlajonsson@h...

      > Hope this helps
      >
      > Marilyn Martin-Jones
      >

      > > Från: karina atencio <atenciok@y...>
      > > Datum: 2002/11/25 Mon AM 07:17:05 CET
      > > Till: code-switching@y...
      > >

      > > Hi
      > >

      > > I am in France, I am a student on DEA Science du Langage. I am
      just starting a research project on written code-switching and I am
      collecting my written corpus. I specifically want to analyse the code-
      switching in the Latino community settled in the USA. Thus I am
      looking for Latinos narrative litterature, Latino bilingual magazine,
      newspapers, cartoons or Latinos web pages where it is possible to
      observe code-switching between English and Spanish. I would
      appreciate any help you can give me with my written corpus.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/