Re: [code-switching] RE: Proposal Writing

  • P. Kerim Friedman
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 23, 2002
      An old and slightly out-of-date version of my dissertation proposal is
      available on my web site:

      http://kerim.oxus.net/index.php?name=pt_downloads

      Kerim

      PS: Sorry to send this to the list, but I got a few e-mails and this seemed
      like the best way to handle it. Please send personal messages to me to my
      personal e-mail address (in the signature), rather than the list.

      --
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      P. Kerim Friedman

      kerim.mail@...
      http://kerim.oxus.net
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    • soft pencil
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 23, 2002
        i extend my gratitude to you, mr friedman. the documents certainly provide good guidelines for writing up a proposal. thanks. - edna jones
        "P. Kerim Friedman" wrote:An old and slightly out-of-date version of my dissertation proposal is
        available on my web site:

        http://kerim.oxus.net/index.php?name=pt_downloads

        Kerim

        PS: Sorry to send this to the list, but I got a few e-mails and this seemed
        like the best way to handle it. Please send personal messages to me to my
        personal e-mail address (in the signature), rather than the list.

        --
        P. Kerim Friedman

        kerim.mail@...
        http://kerim.oxus.net