invitation to know all european languages

  • rocastelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2002
      Each language is important for its speakers and for
      the culture of the humanity.All languages must be used
      in conditions of normality. In order to give to know
      the situation of the "small" languages of Europe and
      so that it is known as we continued fighting by the
      right to use our languages in all situations, was
      created the group my-language our-languages

      Visit group in

      =====
      ANEL DA LINGUA
      http://www.geocities.com/aneldalingua
      LINGUAS DO MUNDO
      http://es.geocities.com/rocastelo
      GALEGO
      http://galego.org

      Copa del Mundo de la FIFA 2002
      El único lugar de Internet con vídeos de los 64 partidos.
      ¡Apúntante ya! en http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/es/