- For some reason, the monthly reminder didn't make it this month. Here
Hello, this is a monthly reminder from The Code-Switching Forum.
1) If you are a newcomer to the list, Welcome! We would appreciate
an introduction about your work and/or interests.
2) Replies to messages are distributed directly to the whole list.
3) You have may select one of these three subscription options in The
Code-Switching Forum web page, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/code-
-One e-mail per message sent to the list (E-mail)
-One daily e-mail with all messages sent that day (Digest)
-Read the messages on the web only (No Email)
4) Yahoogroups is a commercial site. Adds are attached to messages.
5) Please use only plain text in your messages, not HTML. Many people
use text-only mail readers.
6) Attachments are not allowed for safety reasons. If you wish to
send a file to the entire list, you may upload it to the Files
section and then inform the list. We have 20MB of storage space for
files. There is also have a Links section.
7) The list is unmoderated. Only the first message by new members or
from unknown addresses is moderated, in order to detect inappropriate
messages. The role of the list managers is merely technical.
8) Please feel free to invite anyone to join the group. From the
Promote section in the web page, you can copy HTML code about the
group which you can then place in your web page.
9) Distribution lists are not perfect. Messages may be lost
occasionally. It is a good idea to review past exchanges periodically
in the Forum web page.
10) The Forum has no official or preferred language for messages.
11) A Code-Switching Bibliography Database is accessible at
http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/plc/codeswitching/ . The Database arose
from contributions by list members.
11) Useful addresses:
-to send a message: firstname.lastname@example.org
-for technical questions: email@example.com
-to unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Forum Managers,