undergraduate bilingualism project

  • rakelita12@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2001
      Hi,
      I'm an undergraduate student at Georgetown University.
      I'm doing a group project on Bilingualism. My section is
      code-switching, since it is such an important part of
      bilingual speech and writing. If anyone can refer me to any short
      articles or any other literature on the subject please reply to this
      message. Thank you.
      Ciao,
      Cristina Leonard
    • sapna bhat
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
        >hai i guess you will get quite a bit of information
        in albert and obler's book and in fabroo's and
        paradis's book on the topic. and you can check in
        brain and language journal also.

        http://shopping.yahoo.com