help!

  • majnon@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      hi all,
      i'm a new member in the group. i'm doing a research on code-switching between
      colloquial Egyptian Arabic and English in university classrooms in Egypt. i'd
      like to know what kind of help i can get from the group.
      Cheers.
    • Dee Husseini
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
        Hello,
        ur Most welcome to my help, but what i can provide is in Saudi Arabia University Classrooms, if that's any help just Send an Email.
        > i'm a new member in the group. i'm doing a research on code-switching between
        > colloquial Egyptian Arabic and English in university classrooms in Egypt. i'd
        > like to know what kind of help i can get from the group.
        > Cheers.

        http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

        Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!