Introduction

  • carsten_otto@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 31, 2001
      Dear list-members,

      this is just a short introduction to the list.
      I am a Ph.D. student of the University of Bonn, Germany. I did my
      MA in linguisticts and wrote my thesis about anonymous
      extortion letters and authorship analysis. My main interests are
      forensic linguistics, bilingualism and anthropological linguistics
      of mesoamerica. I am generally interested in any sociolinguistic
      analysis of spoken and written language.

      Well, that's it. Let's make this list a nice one!

      Cheers
      Cato
    • Cz. Liebert
      Message 44 of 44 , Jun 11, 2012
        Hi,

        Let me introduce myself. I’m Czeslaw, 33, a father of bilingual
        children: Tony (almost 3) and Maja (6). Recently started working on BA
        thesis entitled (just a draft title): Code switching patterns among
        Polish/English bilinguals: case study of 3 years old and 6 years old
        siblings. Am hoping to find many interesting materials and topics in
        the group's archive and also to get in touch with other people
        interested in that phenomenon.

        Czeslaw A. Liebert