references

  • Alby
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
      I was asked to post to the list the references of Winford's paper.
      The only reference I have is :

      Winford D.
      "Creoles in the context of contact linguistics"
      Symposium : Pidgin and creole linguistics in the 21st century
      Sept.1997

      I don't know if the paper was published or not.

      Sophie Alby.
      Sophie ALBY
      IRD Cayenne
      Laboratoire des Sciences sociales
      BP165 - Cité Rebard
      97323 Cayenne Cedex
      France
      Tél. 05 94 25 32 44 / 05 94 25 34 06
      Fax 05 94 25 33 98
    • Sergio Pasquandrea
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 6:18 AM
        Hallo,
        I'm searching for references on these topics:
        - CS in italian-american communities;
        - CS in narratives (i.e. CS as a way of construing narrative text and
        marking structures, evaluations, etc.).
        Thanks
        Sergio Pasquandrea
      • cuneo9999
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4 12:51 PM
          Hello,

          In regard to CS as an evaluative device and its other functions within
          the discourse, my dissertation includes some work on that:
          Spanish/English Codeswitching in a Written Corpus, Laura Callahan, John
          Benjamins 2004.

          Best,
          Laura
          --- In code-switching@yahoogroups.com, Sergio Pasquandrea