Code-switching

  • Jim Wilce
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2000
      same-lg. CS but at least CS among adults with aphasia and dementia:

      Hyltenstam, Kenneth
      1995 The code-switching behaviour of adults with language
      disorders--with special reference to aphasia and dementia. In One
      speaker, two languages: Cross-disciplinary perspectives on
      code-switching. L. Milroy and P. Muysken, eds. Pp. 302-343.
      Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

      Best,
      Jim
      --
      Jim Wilce
      Assistant Professor of Anthropology

      fax 520/523-9135
      office ph. 520/523-2729
      email jim.wilce@...
      http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~jmw22/ (includes information on my 1998 book,
      Eloquence in Trouble: The Poetics and Politics of Complaint in Rural
      Bangladesh, ISBN 0-19-510687-3)
      http://www.nau.edu/asian

    • indahchen
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2006
        I want to know more about the teacher's function of code-switching in
        classroom.
        I want to know what are the functions of code-switching is used the
        teacher in classroom?
        I wish I can get many informations about teacher's function of code-
        switching in classroom.
        Thank you very much.
      • olcay sert
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2006
          I have an article on the functions of code-switching in elt classrooms. the link is: http://iteslj.org/Articles/Sert-CodeSwitching.html.

          indahchen <indahchen@...> wrote:
          I want to know more about the teacher's function of code-switching in
          classroom.
          I want to know what are the functions of code-switching is used the
          teacher in classroom?
          I wish I can get many informations about teacher's function of code-
          switching in classroom.
          Thank you very much.

          Online social science degree Social science course Social science degree Social science education Bachelor of social science Social science major

          Linguist/ELT Instructor
          Olcay SERT