Technicalities

  • Celso Alvarez Caccamo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      Dear members of the list,

      During August, which is supposed to be vacation time for
      universities in Spain, I'll only have occasional access to
      the Internet (fortunately!). So, I'll be monitoring technical
      questions in the list less frequently. I hope everything
      runs smoothly. I've receveid a message from eGroups saying
      that they are in the process of joining/being absorbed by
      Yahoo! (concentration of electronic capital ;-), but they
      hope this won't adversely affect who the egroups operate.
      They even promise new features.

      The list has reached 270 members. For those of you who
      are also in semi-vacation, let me remind you that you
      may activate the Daily Digest or Web Only options.

      Please also remember that the Databases are open for
      members to enter their self-descriptions or publications.

      Celso Alvarez Cáccamo Tel. +34 981 167000 ext. 1888
      LinguĂ­stica Geral, Faculdade de Filologia FAX +34 981 167151
      Universidade da Corunha lxalvarz@...
      15071 A Corunha, Galiza (Espanha) http://www.udc.es/dep/lx/cac/