Re: [code-switching] new member

  • Andre Melo
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 6, 2013
      Indeed welcome. There may not seem to be much activity on the forum but once you have have a question or need help, you will be gratified by the magnitude of the contributions.

      André Melo

      From: johnstewpriest <johnstewpriest@...>
      Subject: [code-switching] new member
      To: code-switching@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, June 1, 2013, 8:12 AM

      Hello. My name is John and I am a tutor and independent researcher of various languages and dialects past and present. I am also becoming v interested in code-switching. I hope to learn and.contribute