Re: new member

  • johnstewartpriest
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 6, 2013
      Many thanks, Maria!
      I am interested, inter alia, in comparing the amount and the nature of code-switching in different societies and social groups, and in its causes.

      yahoogroups.com, Maria Eugenia Trillo <metrillo2002@...> wrote:

      > Welcome to the group, John.
      > --Maria Eugenia Trillo, Ph.D.

    • Andre Melo
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 6, 2013
        Indeed welcome. There may not seem to be much activity on the forum but once you have have a question or need help, you will be gratified by the magnitude of the contributions.

        André Melo