Re: [code-switching] new member

  • Maria Eugenia Trillo
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2013
      Welcome to the group, John.
      --Maria Eugenia Trillo, Ph.D.

      --- On Sat, 6/1/13, johnstewpriest <johnstewpriest@...> wrote:

      From: johnstewpriest <johnstewpriest@...>
      Subject: [code-switching] new member
      To: code-switching@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, June 1, 2013, 8:12 AM

      Hello. My name is John and I am a tutor and independent researcher of various languages and dialects past and present. I am also becoming v interested in code-switching. I hope to learn and.contribute

    • johnstewartpriest
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 6, 2013
        Many thanks, Maria!
        I am interested, inter alia, in comparing the amount and the nature of code-switching in different societies and social groups, and in its causes.

        yahoogroups.com, Maria Eugenia Trillo <metrillo2002@...> wrote:

        > Welcome to the group, John.
        > --Maria Eugenia Trillo, Ph.D.

      • Andre Melo
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 6, 2013
          Indeed welcome. There may not seem to be much activity on the forum but once you have have a question or need help, you will be gratified by the magnitude of the contributions.

          André Melo