new member

  • johnstewpriest
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1 7:12 AM
      Hello. My name is John and I am a tutor and independent researcher of various languages and dialects past and present. I am also becoming v interested in code-switching. I hope to learn and.contribute
    • Maria Eugenia Trillo
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 5 9:01 PM
        Welcome to the group, John.
        --Maria Eugenia Trillo, Ph.D.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 6 3:22 AM
          Many thanks, Maria!
          I am interested, inter alia, in comparing the amount and the nature of code-switching in different societies and social groups, and in its causes.

          yahoogroups.com, Maria Eugenia Trillo <metrillo2002@...> wrote:

          > Welcome to the group, John.
          > --Maria Eugenia Trillo, Ph.D.

        • Andre Melo
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 6 11:03 AM
            Indeed welcome. There may not seem to be much activity on the forum but once you have have a question or need help, you will be gratified by the magnitude of the contributions.

            André Melo