Introduction

  • Cz. Liebert
    Message 1 of 44 , Jun 11, 2012
      Hi,

      Let me introduce myself. I’m Czeslaw, 33, a father of bilingual
      children: Tony (almost 3) and Maja (6). Recently started working on BA
      thesis entitled (just a draft title): Code switching patterns among
      Polish/English bilinguals: case study of 3 years old and 6 years old
      siblings. Am hoping to find many interesting materials and topics in
      the group's archive and also to get in touch with other people
      interested in that phenomenon.

      Czeslaw A. Liebert
    • Cz. Liebert