code-switching Tamil- English

  • Kamal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2012
      Dear foalks,
      I am also a linguistics student at Justus- Liebig University, Giessen in Germany. I am writing my Bachelor Thesis right now an my topic is
      Tamil/English codeswitching on Sri Lankan TV : an empirical analysis(Talk shows, series, movies etc.)Right now I am analysing one serial which my pare=
      nts are watching but it is not enough. Furthermore I also watch the Show "Neengalum vellalam Oru Kodi" by Surya Sivakumar. Besides I am still looking for some literature I already looked for at the library but its kind of tough to find really something useful. SO i thought about contact you and I would appreciate if you could give me also any links toacademic research on codeswitching or bibliographical references.

      Thank you,

      regards
      Kamal